Web Site News
Dartmoor Pony Society Diaries
Mrs V. Brown (Hon Secretary)
Dartmoor Pony Society
Telephone: 01269 844303
- All enquiries, in the first instance please contact the Hon. Secretary Mrs V.Brown.
- Dartmoor Pony Society Championship Breed Show
- Mrs Elaine Locke 01837 851308
- Northern Dartmoor Pony Show
- Mrs J.Bushell 01704 831803
- Southern Dartmoor Pony Show
- Show not being held in 2013
- Eastern Dartmoor Show
- Mrs Angela Doughty 01604 781491
- Show Affiliations
- Miss Ann Rigby 01524 720805
- Dartmoor Pony Society Supporters Group
- Mrs Sue Martin 01822 880223
- Dartmoor Pony Society Archivist
- Miss C. Belam
- Dartmoor Pony Society Newsletter Supplement - Bits & Pieces (Members News)
- Please send articles of interest to Mr J.Sheehy by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dartmoor Pony Society Breed Show and AGM Trophy Secretary
- Mrs. E. Brewington 01409 241666
Members of the Dartmoor Pony Society who wish to contact members of Council please refer to your Dartmoor Diary for contact details.
If you have any complaint regarding our service to you, please refer to our Complaints Policy below:
Dartmoor Pony Society Complaints Policy
Registrations and Passports
We take complaints very seriously, so if you are not satisfied with our service and we have not provided a satisfactory explanation why we processed or did not process your registration or passport in the manner you expected we will handle your complaint as follows:
- We will acknowledge your complaint by telephone, mail or electronic means by return
- Within 10 working days we will attempt to find a solution agreeable to you. If it is not agreeable to you, we will forward your complaint to be considered at the next D.P.S. Council Meeting.
- Within three working days of the meeting we will contact you by telephone, mail or electronic means to give Council's decision. If the decision is in your opinion unacceptable and If the complaint involves passport legislation, EU legislation 96/78 or other legislation that we have to operate under, we will refer the matter to the relevant authorities for a final decision
Copyright ©2014 Dartmoor Pony Society. All rights reserved.